What is a popup builder, and what are the different types of popups?
Popup is a popup tool https://myeclass.academy/blog/index.php?entryid=372366 that appears on the site in order to attract the user’s attention and push him to the target action (purchase, subscription, call, etc.). Popup is used to increase the conversion of the site, Https://Myeclass.Academy/Blog/Index.Php?Entryid=372366 but if configured incorrectly, the result can be the opposite: the bounce rate will increase.
What are popups
- Hello-board – the popup limits some of the functionality of the page, but you can still work with it. For example, in the LPGenerator blog, https://campusnews.com.ng/forum/profile/ettagallagher95 the window with the newsletter subscription form works like this – you can continue to scroll the article without closing the window.
- Page-stop – the window blocks the work of the entire page until the user clicks on the action button or closes it. The SendPulse blog subscription form leaves two paths: subscribe or close.
8 tasks that popups solve
- Subscribe to newsletter/notifications,
- Subscribe to social media
- As a disclaimer
- Tell the news (tomorrow we do not work; prices have risen, etc.),
- Advertising (typically for the media),
- Help to understand the interface (popup hints),
- Contact the sales department right now (via chat or callback),
- Fill out an application.
Three things are responsible for the conversion of such windows: display settings, the offer itself, and the action to be performed. That is, it is not design that is important here, but relevance, timeliness and understandability.
The best services for creating popups
Each service for creating popup tools differs not only in price, but also in the set of functions. Some services provide analytics and targeting, while others do not. When choosing a service, the emphasis should be on the possibility of targeting and split testing. With the help of these functions, it is possible to customize the popup tool in more detail and check the effectiveness of its use.
Several rules must be followed:
- Meet the requirements of the Coalition for Better Ads. In widgets, it is not desirable to use videos with automatic launch, a countdown before the ability to close ads and use a window that occupies more than 30% of the screen.
- Do not try to bypass ad blockers and ask the user to disable AdBlock. No need to be pushy, respect the choice of the client.
- Concisely embed information in widgets, do not overload with offers. Use as short wording as possible.
- Use as few popups as possible. In the case when the site is full of sudden widgets, the display of widgets will be blocked by algorithms. In addition, the impression of the client about the site deteriorates.
- There is no need to “hide” the popup close button or mask it under other elements. It is easier for the user to leave the site than it is to find a way to close the widget.
If the rules are followed, popups will not scare customers away from the site and will bring a significant increase in the conversion rate.
Popup builder services:
Service for www.vertono.com creating popups with advanced settings, statistics and variable design. Many different window formats, visual designer, impression targeting settings.
The downside is it’s expensive. A monthly subscription will cost $29. But there is a free tariff with a traffic limit. About 1000 window views. Suitable for small sites.
Get Site Control
Get Site Control is a service with a clear constructor and widget adaptation for mobile devices. There are no free split tests in the service and it is impossible to remove the logo. Through Get Site Control it is possible to create a popup in the form of an advertisement or a mailing list subscription window. The price of full access will cost $9 per month, it is possible to use a trial period for two weeks.
Through this service, it is possible to edit one site for free with flexible targeting and integration with mail services. It is possible to conduct analytics. You will have to pay extra for removing the logo and split testing. The service has a poor selection of popup types, so it is used to create popups with the function of collecting emails. A subscription to full access with advanced functionality and an unlimited number of sites will cost $12.
A service with a set of all important functions: targeting, analytics, integration and split testing. However, there are no advanced targeting options in Sumo, https://careforfuture.org.uk/forum/Profile/Vaughnandrade46 it is impossible to remove the logo on the created window. One popup template available. Used to create popup tolls in the form of a lightbox. A free plan is available, and full access costs $49 per month.
The advantage of this service is that it is free to use – there is no paid subscription. Detailed analytics and split testing are carried out. It is possible to remove the logo from the popup tool. The functionality of AddThis is enough to create a popup tool in the form of a lightbox or a back form.
On the above platforms, it is possible to use the so-called popup builders, i.e., templates with prepared popups, which will only adjust to your site.
What are popup builders made of?
- Template for informing about marketing activities
- Template for collecting email addresses
- Template for collecting phone numbers
- Template for https://lapinsnains.fr ordering in 1 click
- Form Builder